OpTac International, Inc., the leader in law enforcement and military education and consultation services, is pleased announce its Virtual Classroom Series (VCS). The VCS is a live online series of courses for law enforcement and military professionals. OpTac International provides attendees with a user-friendly software platform compatible with any computer, which allows interactive video-streamed classroom instruction and participation.
Stuart A. Meyers, Chief Executive Officer of OpTac International, Inc. is the primary instructor for the VCS. He is an accredited author of such books as SWAT Fitness, A Guide To Police Sniping, and Police Sniper Administrative Policy & Training, achieving worldwide sales. He held the position of Director of SWAT Operations and Training in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in addition to his extensive domestic law enforcement experience. Stuart has given expert commentary on programs to include: Larry King Live, the O'Reilly Factor, the Nancy Grace Show, the Connie Chung Show, CNN, MSNBC, MTV News, Court/Tru TV, BBC and local news networks throughout the country. Educational institutions where he has taught leadership seminars include Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business. He is currently completing a Masters Degree at Harvard University.
Now you can attend OpTac International's world-renowned courses from your location anywhere in the world. Individual courses or entire VSC packages are available at promotional prices.
The initial VCS course schedule includes:
The cost is $99 per class or $799 per VCS series (tuition must be prepaid to receive the promotional price). Class size is limited, therefore, paid registrations are accepted on a priority basis.
- Development and Implementation of a SWAT Training Matrix – December 20, 2011 (0900-1100hrs)
- Development and Implementation of a Sniper Training Matrix – January 3, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- SWAT and Critical Incident Management Part I – January 17, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- SWAT and Critical Incident Management Part II – January 31, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- SWAT and Critical Incident Management Tabletop Exercise I – February 14, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- SWAT and Critical Incident Management Tabletop Exercise II – February 28 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- Leadership in the 21st Century – March 13, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- Legal Updates for SWAT Team Personnel and Critical Incident Managers – March 27, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- SWAT Selection Process – April 10, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
- SWAT Fitness Standards – April 24, 2012 (0900-1100hrs)
OpTac International also offers custom designed virtual courses exclusively for individual agencies and teams. Our curriculum includes all areas of law enforcement expertise.
For further information please call our office at 443.61.OPTAC(67822) or email email@example.com. We look forward to providing you with operational solutions.